Sunday, November 21, 2010

ah i back


wuhooooo i writing blog again....its been a while kan..hmmmmm...yeah hotel industry is really tough life and quite a challenging..anyways a lot of kejadian happen in few month....

about me,i use getting lonely now because every time i admired with girl, she always attach with someone..dah start dah crita pasal lonely ni....hahaha....so that why i afraid to go for it..i lost my confident..oh yaa...this girl really catch my eye...she are too good for me...she cute and i think she suite for me...

i don want to say she is beautiful because word beautiful is like curse word for me..let me explain why i said that....every time i said the word of "beautiful" to women which i admired, tendency 100% i will get broken heart so i decide will not said it to her even deep in my heart she is beautiful..and worst beautiful ladies is out of my league...which mean beautiful women to majority man's eye a not mean to be with me...accept miracle...hahaha....

so to raf opss i said it..hopefully she won read what i just wrote...yes i do admired u but i too afraid and i not good in flirting or what ever suitable word can replace word of flirt...

and to bu...yes we do have share a lot of common...i wan u to move on i scarify a lot of things to u...i wan u to pursue ur dream..u a intelligent and of course u a beautiful and sexy..haha...someone might get wrong or jealous with the bond between us..and he never understand...

wow...i really got my revenge after several month not posting any treat on my blog kan..glad i am back...i promise to update what ever things happen..n sory if i might hurt ppl feeling..i not tense to do that k...bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its good that your bloging again...welcome back !!!!