Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wahhh i miss the island

hehe i suppose blogging about the island since i not enough time(lots of essment) so i hold for few day until i got enuf time to think nice and suitable word about what happen in the island..haha but i really had fun on the island..manyak syiok coz for 4 month i dont see the beaches and the sea..i really miss all those things..reminds me of miri...

but right now i wan talk abaout me me and me...

entah laa every beautiful ladies i meet mesti got bouyfriend sigh~ but this is good for them i nvr dis moralize them even i support them..this is only i can do to kept the relation to be their friend..i don't mind at all..seriously..

memang about the promise i make before being curse for me...its okey...right now i already know who am i so its my duty to cheers someone in problem and sharing their tough...

nasib all the ladies paham me...alhamdulillah...i don't mean if i approach ladies for seeking for love but to study their personality by that i can improve what i lack on me... im afraid on what the ladies think on me because on im so eager to know about them...i afraid they think i fall in love with them...silap...my definition on fall in love different..but i mengaku i like all the ladies that i approach as my dearest friend....

im not a kind of busy body...i just care and concern about them..not just ladies but among my male friend..i dunno when is my turn to be fall in love again..hehe

sepi~

No comments: