Saturday, November 28, 2009

its been a while

i think that its...enough already to kept going telling lie to my heart..i do jelous to imran, i wan u to be my wife, i wan u be beter person, i will do encourage u to pursuite with ur dream..but until when i be like this..6 months of knowing u make my life colourful but until now i notice u a the innocent girl i ever meet..there a to many to of thing should be improve so u will be btr person..either so i..i keep telling u everything not with empty hand..me myself continue to remind me myself to improving become beter person...

basicly we a same..malas, comfort staying at home without doing nothing, having fun, crying baby and so on...but i wan to improve i drag u along with me so we both can be be beter person and hopefully i can win ur heart with my own way...6 month already past by..

i told u human being got self limit..until when they can wait..im not a person who love waiting for result..i only do this to u because i love u...six month is enough for me to know u beter.. i dunno..what action be taken...

No comments: