jazz really make me fly..but i feel older when listening this genre..wat the hack i just listen to this crazy instrument make me feel great.. the harmonic voice direct flowing into the heart..juz make me feel damn relax n calm..so ppl ask me what u listen for i may say wih loud and proud saying LOVE JAZZ..haha listening to mocca right now and i keep listening..their lyric just super awesome..teasing ppl yup always been telling the truth what going around them..i can feel cause it similar things happen to also..
about me today i dunno laaa...right now i crazies with one beautiful girl like i fall in love again..but this feeling is different from before..now i cant resist my feeling on her and always thinks like she always beside me doing the stuff together...crazies right i totally in angau state haha..
yalaa actually its hard to involved in love with someone attach with somebody for long duration...like me she already attach with that soldier bouy for almost 4 years and me 6 month i guest so..last time 4 month ago i just won 30% of her heart but now walaaaa i gain 19% more so totally 49% haha so cool rite..im hepy wat..pedulilaa what ever ppl think i crazy enough..just trust my self and let be me my self..
feeling ooo feeling...what a crazies thing happen to me..
glace of her ^_^
when we was young~