Saturday, May 16, 2009

miri versus loneliness

hehe my fren all busy..no one can entertain me here..my whole time spending wih my lappy n kebon..yup...i hepy being back to miri..but i get bored wih nobody around me i mean to have conversation..im supe bored..

at home i cook n cook n cook

i getting more fatter n fatter...

kebon fascinate me..the new house so damn great..love it so much...love the view..love the wind..love the atmosphere...so lovely

next month will be month of hard work..have to tanam sawit n menbaja sawit..covering few ekar..n berbukit with rain weather...so the anak sawit will be 3 time more heavy n the naik bukit fuyoo...hehe hopefully can lose some weight skit la hehe

klah later on i post the pic place that i work on...c laa if i rajin enuf to post it..klah hav fun guys

1 comment:

Sy Panda ! said...

gemok gle....gemok gle....asek mkan jer...gle........