Sunday, September 14, 2008

uhh what a bad day

dunno lar if i got feeling or not..i so bored wih my live rite now..i need something to do..i thinking i gonna travel alone again..last time my trip to kelantan rite now i dun hav idea yet.. this is all about gurl..i know she might reading this blog as well..but i dont even sikit pun care about it..i wan to tell her my feeling but im scare..i know i memang x layak with her even sikit pon...who the hell were me kan..fat, ugly, pervert, bad mouth erk i dont call it bad mouth but the words were come from my heart, miskin, cuddly n that all...i dunno.. layak ka me fall in love with someone that i admire..im not meraih simpati wih anyone or kesian at me..but this is reality...

every time i admired with some1 then the fake alem were appear..i mean i had to pretend macho, act cool, and being annoying...be annoying memang me but this is too obvios melampau-lampau..izit to menarik perhatian or wat..i dunno...

from my frend told me laa im kinda family type of guy which were independence doing anything..im can survive alone n totally not depend help from friends..ada laa skit but when nessary saja..im kinda do my work alone that is me macam lone ranger..im unpredictable kind of person..because my mind and my heart were always in arguing by them self..sometimes my heart say yes but my mind say no or opposite..tambah lagi bab love..

susah mo cari ladies that i betul2 minat..only few saja but every time the real me ssh mo kuar..herm...i think if i got time i need to see beach and the ocean hopefully the wind help me to blow my problems..i think for academic alhamdullilah i dont have problem on that..but kadang2 have to do last minute baru got idea..hehehe oklah i always mumbling about this..i know korang pon already malas mo baca then i will stop here..n bai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm alem what wrong wif u acctually? heheh biasa la tu idop..we'll fren so many people..but to fine the rite one is so hard...keep searching n try be urself...kdg2 klu kita jd diri sndri bru org nmpk keikhlasan kita...heheh life must go on...klu bkn hari ni..msih byk lg hari yg kita bleh buktikan kita akan berjaya.....
heheh