Saturday, November 8, 2008

another post lagi!!!

I think I watch to much love muvie for the past few week..the most muvie I like is sepi…I got a feeling that afdlin sauki make adam story for me…cause I love bakery n I wan to make a fine dining restaurant macam dalam the muvie..I wondering my live will be like dat by seeing adam as me in the future…..sepi…. What a great story…. I think if I don’t change my life rite now my future will be like that…. I don’t wan to be sepi ….moral of story I should fine a woman or what can I say is my future wife….well I don’t mean to couple straight away rite now I juz wan to find girl that make me hepy ever after….

Actually im not planning to get married early…I not yet satisfy with my single live yet….I just wan to know woman heart which I admired. This is to make sure two of us in win win situation. I don’t wan one of us feel bad or something in the future…pls try to understand that….

I writing a blog not because of gaining sympathy from people who read my blog…I write because blog is behalf of my live…this is part of me….lapa siot time to get some food…

No comments: