Thursday, January 15, 2009

another post for today...im feel guilty...

yeap memang i tertengok gamba tu..curios because i only can see small picture of elmo n cakes so i click..im thinking the content inside that folder just ordinary picture of cakes n foods..so during that moment my finger to itchy to click that particular folder...memang rasa besalah tersangat...tipu la i x tertengok gambar tu.. i did but not all only few second..i tak sanggup nk tengok because i respect woman n the lecturer already there..normal for boy baa..the pulse trigger so suddenly..the curiosity only god knoe..for the moment i knew n my brain cannot take it any more n i stop..

i admit im perverted..n for sure u will not believe me..n i don't know who is the other girl inside that folder until u tell me..im not the one who taking stuff without people know..n for wut reason i tell u i open that folder..gila apa me..if u wont forgive me its fine for me..i not worry about that but what im afraid of ur friendship wih ur friend..if ur friendship goyang im the one who to blame for..stupid alem...don't worry about me im used to be hated...double stupid for me again...

No comments: