Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DAPOR BULETIN


the krew...


the juruphoto


the future chef in action


nampla..



bow of fat...


got better view...


pandan chicken n chef knife


in action


the finishing dish


steam siakap nyum nyummm


owh ya camera man no. 2...


sub story...

haha mo juga sub story...yeah another crita sedey again.. warning don't read if u feel menyampah heh

lets begin..

that its i already get the real pic of it...im such failure to built any relation...i don't wan be part in love seriously but what i really wan is sumbody that can be my best friend someone near me can cheer me up..i mean someone that can't share story about anything with mean outside the school such as interest, joke, life, comfort one each others and anything(no maksiat)...

guys u know what im so depress coz being lonely...i have many friend outside but only few that can share my problem but them were very far away from me n they were busy with something else which i dunno..i need some one that close with me so either one of us can find correct time to talk..

i cannot control my depression right now..its make me started to rethink on my hobby back...at this rate i don't mind to spend at least 3 k on buying camera things..itu saja that can make me forget about the social thing..but until when..i got 29 k in hand- i already spend 20k for buying land in miri.. n i got 9k cash in hand..soon it will be finish..

my plan is to spend 3k for camera thing so left 6k...after i finish my studies i will lamsammm my ptptn with cos me 5k..then i hav left 1k..1k is not enuff to survive...

i had plan my self after i finish my study i will go work insya-allah be a commis as started in genting..if i work there i save lot of money...coz i didn't not have pay for anything..only food and dobi...

i don't think i will married early coz my target is being a executive chef before age of 35 that is my aim..being that title i found that it took lot of passion...

during this time i need very close friend which were different gender from me.it is necessary...i choose her because she is the best that i can found right now right here...i wish u (azura) the first person i look in the morning and the last person that i will kiss for good night..this is for the future after we get married...but i sux...i failed my self...i know im not ur correct men but i kept pushing on hoping for something will happen..but im not penyabar kind of person..that is my mistake...i did mention on my last post

key i admit i lie to u...i did saw the pic and i did taken the folder..during at my room i wanted to enjoy what inside the folder.seriously in class i have no time to see in detail the picture that i will explain soon..mean while in the class i had open the folder but after third picture (sumpah) my brain blackout or stop function but my hand still clicking button next next next..during that time inner voice say something to me "hye, what a u doing"..lecturer where already in front of class..after finish sending movie to ur pdrive i shutdown my labtob in hurry before that sempat i copy that folder wish that i can see the pic in detail at my room...done that part...

before i wanted to open that folder in my room i send u msg tell that i already open the folder..then after bla bla bla and after magrib pray i try to open that folder and same thing in class happen to me twice..i have no choice to delete the folder coz god show me 2 sign so i don't open the folder..i did delete it..see god protect u from the evil pervert monster...i did saw the picture but in hurry like pretend no one see me..but i don't knoe the detail of that pic..no naked picture i prasan that...that i realized after i delete that folder and i don't know who is the girl in the bed coz i only see in flash..

i know u will not believe me..coz im pervert...but its up to u either to believe or not..

after that incident i talk with my close friend about that..they amazed what happen to me..i have still no idea about what happen to me that day..either im change or god protect innocent people..before that i m promise to my self that i gonna delete the picture soon after i see the detail but it ain't gonna happen..

con't some more

after the picture incident my brain can't stop thinking of u dear..i just realize something...wat bothering me some more is really you the one in my dream..and even worst im thinking the girl was not u because im afraid of something that i never face off... u know wat..i will reveal all what im tot about u tonight..i think u don't wan miss about this..

keh let begin, i fear of if u a the one im affraid my love will base on nafsu..im scare about that..because for me u a too hot, too sexy and tooooo cute..im agree with my eyes...that make me makin tak tentu hara..that y laa i kept sending u msg...i wan fight with my fear..i don't want my love will base on nasfsu coz it will not last longer...

i have banyak kelemahan with i have to realize my self...no wan ever tegor me about what i done wrong..i have to find out by my self..ppl realize that but not one ever brani tegor me i dunno y..mau jaga hati..what the hell..i thanks to ppl that tegor me seriously even it make took time..that y laa when i realize but it already late..what i done i fell menyesal..but i don't blame anyone..suma kesalahan was from me..

i knoe this is the end of this..i already took some action to stop anoying u..don't worry hopefully it will work...

yeah its all about me me me me and meeeeeeee....thanx for spend time for reading this rubbish..now i fell more calm..that its...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cmne buat pandan chicken bentuk cmtuh?
kitorg arituh pandan chicken bentuk tige segi
cam ketupat palas lak